- Significant savings on electricity – FREE from your system
- “Going GREEN” – clean renewable energy from the sun
- Hedge against rising costs from the utility company
- Increases property value
- Incentives from US and state governments reduce net costs
- Help reduce US dependence on foreign oil
- Sell excess electricity your system makes back to the utility company
- Receive ongoing financial benefits called SRECs
Commercial/IndustrialCommercial Utility Consultants (CUC) has taken our expansive experience of energy to new levels by adding alternative energy resources to our arsenal. Since 1975 we have been successful securing lower utility bills for companies and now want to help eliminate electric bills completely.
For all projects, our solar partners are the primary systems integrator that designs, engineers, supplies, constructs, and completes the specified projects.
Here at CUC, our solar partners include: mechanical labor, master electricians, project and permit management, site supervision, safety, construction management, electrical engineering, structural engineering, PV system design, materials procurement, utility liaison, corporate structuring, tax advisory services, and brokerage services.
Non-Profit OrganizationsOur large-scale solar projects rely on a range of rebates, incentives and tax benefits not available to schools, churches, and membership organizations (non-profit organizations) for developing solar projects. However, a third-party ownership approach provides non-profit organizations in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware an opportunity to take advantage of the predictable energy pricing generated by solar projects.
A Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) allows a third-party firm to fund, construct, own, and maintain a solar array sited at a non-profit organization’s location. The non-profit organization does not maintain or insure the solar project. This financial arrangement allows the host customer to receive stable, and sometimes lower electricity costs, while the solar services provider or another party acquires valuable financial benefits such as tax credits and income generated from the sale of electricity to the host customer. The non-profit organization is in agreement to purchase the solar power produced from the array for a specified period of time at a certain rate, which is typically lower than the current utility rate.
CUC and our partners have developed partnerships with solar financers who are able to provide seamless delivery of PPA projects to its clients.
EPC ServicesOur solar partners can secure the committed resources, equipment, and industry partnerships needed to deliver on-time and on-budget energy projects.
Our unparalleled experience in the energy business ensures a seamless integration throughout all project phases. As a result, our clients benefit from an accelerated schedule, uncompromising cost controls, and an increased return on investment.
SREC’SOur solar partner’s provide sREC advisory and spot market services for client projects, utilizing firm expertise in capital markets, renewable energy, and broker-dealer licenses.
Our partner’s here at CUC, can assist firms in obtaining forward sREC contracts - counterparty agreement to purchase all generated sREC’s at a specific price.
- First - We meet with you and explain how your solar system will work, all the advantages it offers, and exactly how the installation will take place.
- Second - If you have an interest, through the relationship with our solar partners, we conduct a thorough analysis using a physical survey, energy audit, satellite imaging and proprietary software to do a feasibility study of your project.
- Third - We will meet again to present our proposal with the options you may want to consider. We will discuss assistance from the federal and state governments and other financial options to purchase your system with the lowest out of pocket cost and highest system capacity.
- Fourth - If you decide to move forward we'll complete an engineering study, file for all required licenses, etc., and begin work as soon as possible.