Commercial Utility Consultants has been providing energy savings for commercial and industrial businesses as well as private and governmental agencies throughout the United States since 1975. We are expanding our team due to the growth in the energy industry and are looking for excellent, motivated individuals to join our successful team of experts.
We are actively seeking high energy individuals with the desire to work hard and efficiently. Our initial and continuous training allows our executives the ability to work with potential clients in an informative manner. As professional utility consultants, our mission is to ensure that each client’s utility purchases are at the lowest possible cost.
CUC utility analysts are continually scanning customer bills and utility tariffs to find the most savings for our clients. Our team of analysts includes former utility company professionals and engineers with many years of experience who will go step-by-step with newcomers of the team to ensure they are precise in their work.
With over 10,000 business clients, CUC is committed to providing its clients significant savings on their utility bills.
As a Utility Analyst you will be expected to:
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Organize usage data, support the transaction process, and perform market research
- Maintain the integrity of CUC’s services
- Support sales and operations; assist in monitoring and refining workflow and business process to meet corporate goals
- Procure commodities for clients
- Assist in sale to client
- Act as liaison for customer and with other CUC partners
- A competitive drive and confidence in their quantitative and qualitative abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced project-oriented environment
- Sharp attention to detail and experience with internet-based research
- A strong, self-starter’s work ethic with an innate comfort in an entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to learn quickly, a comfort level working with minimal direction, and the desire to grow along with CUCs continued success
- The ability to multi-task and a willingness to take risks in making business decisions
- An interest in being an individual contributor and working in a team environment
- Comfort challenging themselves to take on new responsibilities and dive into the unknown
- Drive to succeed while maintaining integrity, accountability, and sound judgment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- An undergraduate degree
If you are a hard-working individual looking to thrive in one of the world’s largest industries, apply to become a CUC Utility Analyst today.
Jr. Utility Analysts
CUC is looking for young, articulate individuals who have the ability to work together with others to build a successful team. A CUC Jr. Utility Analysts is expected to be responsible for assisting CUC’s current Utility Analysts in find savings for our clients.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Prior “hands-on” development experience in a class project or internship setting
- Track record of successfully delivering high quality projects on time
- Deep understanding of all phases of systems development life cycle methodology – from requirements definition through design and delivery
- Excellent organization, planning and meeting skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent people skills – ability to work with both technical and non technical individuals to define business requirements
- A strong self starter’s work ethic and “can-do” attitude
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable, reliable, and professional
- Assist with analysis and procurement documentation
- Write and/or review technical documentation
- Effectively manage projects
- Adhere to our development process and standards
- Assist in final sale to client
- Be liaison for client and with other CUC partners
Start out as a CUC Jr. Utility Analyst and look for opportunities to grow in the company.
CUC is proud to announce our support of young, driven college students! Each summer and each semester we will have slots available for Marketing and Management majors from University students in the greater Philadelphia area.
Interns will learn processes of CUC, as well as the utility industry in a fast paced and highly competitive manner. From sales marketing to Social Medias and other outlets our young workers will learn how to create plans and objectives that will effectively help our company grow. Providing comprehensive and continued training throughout their time working with us, our interns will work in teams to compete against their peers to develop new processes and new strategies within given budget ranges and throughout the realm of our business. Teams will elect a Team Manager based on knowledge and skills acquired in training and outside the workplace.
Teams will work closely together to enhance collaboration and the open discussion of ideas. In order to build a successful Sales Marketing force our interns will be challenged to work around obstacles never confronted with previously.
While collaborating on new marketing strategies and sales techniques our interns will learn the ins and outs of both Consultative Sales, as well as analytical background work, dealing with mid to large corporate clients.
The CUC benefit is to enhance our Interns social and communicative skills to prepare them for their career in the industry they decide to enter. Since 1975, our reputation in the industry is based off of our long heritage as well as our connections to many of the largest corporations in the United States. Whether you’re looking to enter an internship solely for experience or in an effort to find a career, CUC will provide an environment to effectively mold and develop our interns into the best-spoken and creative individuals they can be.
CUC Agent Program
CUC has created a powerful "business-based" opportunity through our Agent Program. It is primarily built to serve commercial clients and as such projects a level of professionalism seldom found in a low cost business that can be run from your home (or current office).
Please visit out Agent Website to learn more!